Managerial Actions to Strategy Implementation
Strategy implementation is concerned with the managerial exercise of putting a freshly chosen strategy into place. It is a procedure that puts plans and strategies into action to reach desired goals. The implementation or execution of strategy, however, is often neglected and its results are repeatedly random. Problems encountered with the implementation of strategy often lie not with any flaws in the strategy itself, but rather in a failure to implement it efficiently.
The following managerial actions are done for strategy implementation:
(1) Strengthening of TQM (Total quality management) which includes the following tasks:
- Recruitment of efficient and expert manpower;
- An arrangement of training;
- Increasing group work;
- Acknowledgment of performance and reward;
- An arrangement of entertainment;
- Benchmarking (Establishing a standard of each work);
- Taking help from outsourcing;
(2) Providing freedom of work;
(3) Use of modem technology;
(4) Evaluation of performance.