Circular letter announcing opening a new branch:
Circular letter is one of the oldest types letter. This kind of letter originated in ancient time when people felt the necessity of circulating any message to a large number of people at a time in the same way. When circular letter is written for announcing the opening of a new branch, it should focus on the followings:
- The name and address of the new branch. It should appear at the letterhead.
- Some messages about business development popularity and demand.
- The date of opening the new branch.
- A short description of products and services offered by the branch.
- Inviting the customers cordially to visit the branch.
- If possible, the name, qualification, experience and qualities of the new branch manager.
- Information relating to prices of products offered by the new branch along with its growing.