The personal appearance of an applicant creates the first impression about him. So he should take care to appear well-groomed and modestly dressed, avoiding the extreme of too elaborate or too casual in attire. An impressive applicant should convey a sense of self-confidence and enthusiasm for work. The interviewers value the confidence and enthusiasm for work of the candidate. Apart from self-confidence and knowledge an interviewer should look for honesty, punctuality and loyalty in a candidate. The final requirement of a job interview is the sense of self-confidence and enthusiasm for work of a candidate.
To be successful in job interviews a candidate should demonstrate some qualities. He/She should wear good dress He/She should talk, knowledgeably and with proper manner. He/She should show enthusiasm for the job. All these may create good impression for the candidate to be selected for the Post.
Some Job Interviews Tipes
- Researching the company before the interview and learning as much as possible about its services, products, customers and competition.
- Select what to wear to the interview.
- Bring along a folder containing extra copies of your resume, a copy of your references and paper to take notes.
- Never arrive late to an interview. Allow extra time to arrive early in the vicinity, allowing for factors like getting lost.
- Show Enthusiasm.
- Make sure you understand what is being asked, and get further clarification if you are unsure.
- Prepare your stories before the interview. Give examples that highlight your successes and uniqueness.
- Ask Questions. Many interviewees don’t ask questions and miss the opportunity to find out valuable information.
- Whether it’s through email or regular mail, the interview follow-up is one more chance to remind the interviewer of all the valuable traits you bring to the job and company.