Difference between Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Photosynthesis occurs in chlorophyllous tissues
- Photosynthesis goes on only in presence of sun light
- Water and carbon-dioxide are the raw materials
- Photosynthesis absorbs carbon-dioxide and gives out oxygen
- It is an anabolic process
- In this method planers gain waight
- Photosynthesis produces glucose and oxygen.
- Respiration occurs in all living cells
- Respiration goes on day and night
- Glucose and oxygen are the raw materials
- Respiration absorbs oxygen and gives out Carbon-dioxide
- It is a catabolic process
- In this process plants lose weight.
- Respiration produces carbon-dioxide, water and energy.