The Internet is a rapidly growing network of millions of business education and research and network connecting hundreds of millions of computers and they are users in over two hundred countries. It is a network of global exchanges – including private, public, business, academic and government networks – connected by guided, wireless and fiber-optic technologies.
There are many ways to the internet to improve customer value, relationship, and services for the business. These are as follows –
- Lower support cost by empowering customer to solve issue independently.
- Provide global access to critical customer service information and forum at any time.
- Empower business partner with hot links to related online resolution information.
- Improve service by focusing internet customers support resources on complex issues.
- Create active service and marketing programs.
- Seamless web telephony integration for priority responsiveness.
There are a few key areas in which technology now is competent to facilitate present means advantages to businesses in engendering consumer devotion by improving customer service:
- Websites – providing areas on your website where customers can get a brief analysis.
- E-mail – more quickly respond to certain needs or help requests.
- Telecommunications – Continuous communicate with a customer.
- Better managing customer relationships with more sophisticated data-gathering tools.